Have you always wanted to explore the New England Region of NSW in Autumn?
Come with me on an autumn adventure to the magical New England Region of NSW. We had so much fun last year that we are doing another trip to see the stunning change in colour of the trees and landscape at this special time of year .
Over 3 days we will chase the Autumn colours through Tenterfield, Glen Innes and Armidale and a trip to the breathtaking Gostwyck Chapel with a brightly coloured red vine covering it.
We know where all the gorgeous spots are and we will drive you there and teach you how to get the best composition for the most stunning photos.
With this being only a small tour group (maximum of 6) the two of us are able to give you the personalised attention that other tours can’t give.
We have both been photographers for 20 years collectively and know how to create the best compositions for the most eye catching images.
Our combined technical knowledge and creativity will have you walking away with a collection of stunning images to show your friends and family plus some wonderful memories.
Yes I want to come, tell me more…
The Autumn Adventure photo tour will run from Saturday 30th April to Monday 2nd May 2022 starting and ending in Brisbane. Over those 3 days you will see the following amazing locations:
- The beautiful colours of Tenterfield and Glen Innes. Poplar Trees, Avenues of Yellow, Orange and Red Trees, Parks full of Autumn Colour
- The stunning Gostwyck chapel hopefully accompanied by some foggy mist.
- We will explore the gorgeous town of Armidale and all its beautiful Autumn locations
- Ebor Falls and Danger Falls
- We will explore Dorrigo and Crystal Falls
- With a stop in Stanthorpe for more Autumn Colour
- Plus plenty of stop the car moments along the way.
So much value for $1195AUD
What to expect…
From sunrise to sunset we will make sure you are at the right place at the right time to capture the trees exploding in colour, being driven to beautiful scenic locations. Please note that the weather and light condition play a big part in creating these images. Although we have an itinerary set in place, we love to chase the light and the best conditions and need to adapt to create the best photography experience for you. As much as we try to stick to the itinerary and visit all above locations, there may be times when change is needed. This is all part of the experience!
We will be personally teaching you how to use your camera and capture the absolute best images to take away with you.
This adventure will be loads of fun with lots of laughs. The days will be long but there is plenty of rest time in the car driving between locations. And so worth it for the imagery that you will capture.
- A fun adventure through one of the most beautiful Autumn locations in Australia
- Two professional photographers as your guide
- Learn how to shoot long exposures, sunrises and sunsets
- Learn how to compose and execute strong compositions
- Learn how to comfortably shoot in Manual Mode
- 2 Nights Accomodation (Your own room – no need for sharing with anyone unless you want to).
- Comfortable transport for the entire trip.
What’s not included…
- Travel Insurance
- Other expenses, i.e laundry, phone etc
What you will learn…
- ISO, Aperture and Shutterspeed and how they all work together to create amazing images
- Correctly exposing an image (dynamic range, understanding light including the use of filters in achieving balance)
- How to compose an image (including main focal point, framing, foreground and depth of field)
- Long exposure and working in low light
- Overview of post-processing (Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Using tripods, filters, remote shutters and other accessories
Who are we?
Larissa is an international award winning landscape and travel photographer from Brisbane, Australia. She travels the world taking photos to promote amazing tourist destinations.
She has been featured in Australian Traveler magazine, on Channel 7’s television program The Great South East and Weekender and is a published author.
She has a constant case of wanderlust and is always planning her next adventure which she write about on her blog: www.larissadening.com
She also loves teaching people how to take amazing photos and runs workshops throughout the year. You can see some of her adventures on her YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvOwmJ1lnfKAkYS9j-plJw
After graduating University with a Bachelors degree in Drama majoring in Film and TV, Stephen has forged a 20 year career as a television producer; with the past 17 years working in Children’s Television. The majority of those years were spent at Channel Ten producing such shows as Totally Wild and Scope. While Children’s Television has been an amazing outlet for his creative cravings it wasn’t enough and that’s where photography came in. Stephen started taking his love for photography seriously about 8 years ago and hasn’t looked back.