Have you always wanted to explore New Zealand and take amazing photos at the same time?
Come with me on an adventure of a lifetime to the magical land of New Zealand. I am hosting a tour along with fellow photographer Stephen Waller to the astonishingly picturesque South Island.
Over 6 days we will chase the Spring colours including the stunningly beautiful Lupins when they are in full bloom. These flowers are so famous during Spring. You will also experience the most iconic New Zealand land marks.
With this being only a small tour group (maximum of 6) the two of us are able to give you the personalised attention that other tours can’t give.
We have both been photographers for 18 years collectively and know how to create the best compositions for the most eye catching images.
Our combined technical knowledge and creativity will have you walking away with a collection of stunning images to show your friends and family plus some wonderful memories.
Yes I want to come, tell me more…
The New Zealand Spring photo tour will run from Sunday 22nd November to Friday 27th November 2020 starting and ending in Queenstown. Over those 6 days you will see the following amazing locations:
- Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki surround by the stunningly beautiful Lupin flowers in full bloom (only in flower this time of year)
- Mt Cook – experience the jaw dropping beauty of glaciers and snow capped mountains in this breath taking part of NZ
- Tasman Lake, Hooker Valley
- Wanaka – yes we will be paying a visit to that famous Wanaka Tree. There is also an optional hike to Roys Peak.
- Queenstown – experience the ski town of Queenstown. One of my favourite places in the world. Possible hike to a secret location over Moke Lake.
- Glenorchy – enjoy one of the most scenic drive in the world from Queenstown to Glenorchy.
- Also included will be a scenic flight over Aoraki Mt Cook National Park.
So much value for $2990AUD
What to expect…
From sunrise to sunset we will make sure you are at the right place at the right time to capture the sky exploding in colour, lots of walks to beautiful scenic locations. Please note that the weather and light condition play a big part in creating these images. Although we have and itinerary set in place, we love to chase the light and the best conditions and need to adapt to create the best photography experience for you. As much as we try to stick to the itinerary and visit all above locations, there may be times when change is needed. This is all part of the experience!
Also included in the tour will be post processing tutorials by both of us in Lightroom and Photoshop to show you how to turn your images from average to amazing.
There will be plenty of ‘stop the car’ moments along the way with a lot of laughs.
- A fun adventure through one of the most beautiful countries in the world
- Two professional photographers as your guide
- Learn how to shoot long exposures, night photography, sunrises and sunsets
- Learn how to compose and execute strong compositions
- Learn how to comfortably shoot in Manual Mode
- 6 Nights Accomodation (Twin Share)
- Post processing workshops using Lightroom and Photoshop – exposure blending, glow effects, resizing and sharpening etc
- Comfortable transport for the entire trip.
What’s not included…
- Flights to and from Queenstown
- Transfers to and from the airport to the accommodation.
- Travel Insurance
- Other expenses, i.e laundry, phone etc
What you will learn…
- ISO, Aperture and Shutterspeed and how they all work together to create amazing images
- Correctly exposing an image (dynamic range, understanding light including the use of filters in achieving balance)
- How to compose an image (including main focal point, framing, foreground and depth of field)
- Long exposure and working in low light
- Overview of post-processing (Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Using tripods, filters, remote shutters and other accessories
So what are you waiting for? Click the button below before all spots are gone! $250 deposit due upon sign up.
Who are we?
Larissa is an international award winning landscape and travel photographer from Brisbane, Australia. She travels the world taking photos to promote amazing tourist destinations.
She has been featured in Australian Traveler magazine, on Channel 7’s television program The Great South East and is a published author.
She has a constant case of wanderlust and is always planning her next adventure which she write about on her blog: www.larissadening.com
She also loves teaching people how to take amazing photos and runs workshops throughout the year.
After graduating University with a Bachelors degree in Drama majoring in Film and TV, Stephen has forged a 20 year career as a television producer; with the past 17 years working in Children’s Television. The majority of those years were spent at Channel Ten producing such shows as Totally Wild and Scope. While Children’s Television has been an amazing outlet for his creative cravings it wasn’t enough and that’s where photography came in. Stephen started taking his love for photography seriously about 8 years ago and hasn’t looked back.