HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ABLE TO CAPTURE THOSE BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SKIES ON YOUR CAMERA?
Have you always wondered how professional photographers manage to take such beautiful photographs full of colour, especially those illusive pastel skies?
Have you always wanted to be able to get amazing photos like that for yourself? Have you been on holiday in an amazing exotic destination and been frustrated because your camera just wasn’t capturing what you were seeing?
We’ve all been there. I was like that too not so long ago and I’m pretty sure that those professional photographers wondered that at the start too!
After travelling the world and seeing the incredible beauty that was out there I wanted to bring home my own amazing pictures so that I could look back on them and remember how amazing those places really were.
After being frustrated with what my camera was unable to capture I set about learning how to use my camera better and investing in a few key pieces that would allow me to achieve those perfectly exposed, vibrantly coloured scenes that I was experiencing. I learnt as much as I could and practiced my little heart out until I got it right.
That’s what I want to teach you! I’ve been through the hard parts and tried all the crappy products so I know what works and what doesn’t.
And I’m going to give it to you in a straight forward, easy to learn style. No beating around the bush, just straight up “This is how you do it”.
You will get all the information from my brain dumped on the page. I tell you all the tools that I use to capture those amazing pastel colours. I show you how to process your images the exact way that I do to bring out all those gorgeous colours and turn an average image into a masterpiece.
- As an added bonus you get exclusive access to the Facebook group – “Pastel Skies Love” where you will have a direct link to me so that I can help you out with any questions you may have. You can post your photos to the group where we can share experiences and talk about the photos in greater detail.
- A long exposure calculator has been included that you can download, print out and take with you in the field to make life a lot easier.
- Plus a Pastel Skies Cheat Sheet to take with you also with step by step instructions of exactly what to do.
So What Do You Learn?
PLUS LOTS, LOTS MORE. ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO CAPTURE AMAZING PASTEL SKIES?
This e-course is like a one-on-one private lesson with me out in the field plus 3 Lightroom editing sessions. Normally I would charge in excess of $300 for all that but this all in one e-course is:
Only $39. So what are you waiting for? Join me right now! Lets do this!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone that wants to the know the secret of capturing pastel skies with there own camera
- Anyone that knows at least the basics of using there DSLR camera up to advanced users
- Anyone who wants to learn how to process their images to there absolute best
- Anyone who wants to learn which filters to use when and whether to do a long exposure or not
Who is this course not for?
- Anyone who wants to photograph rainforests or the night sky or night photography.
- If you only have a point and shoot camera this course is not for you.
Who am I?
Larissa is an international award winning landscape photographer who has been featured in Australian Traveller magazine, on Channel 7’s Television program The Great South East.
She has a constant case of wanderlust and is alway planning her next adventure which she write about on her blog www.larissadening.com
She loves teaching people how to take amazing photos and love sharing her knowledge of amazing places with anyone who will listen.