Terms and conditions of booking workshop with Brisbane Photography Workshops
Your contract is with Brisbane Photography Workshops of Brisbane Photography Workshops Pty Ltd (ABN 15649539319), herein after also referred to as “we” or “us”. All workshops you book with us are organised and sold subject to the following conditions:
Payment of a full booking fee confirms you accept all the terms and conditions on this page.
• You must be aged 18 years or over to attend a workshop.
• If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please email us at [email protected]
2. Photography Workshops Cancellation and Refund Policy
Brisbane Photography Workshops reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to bad weather, tutor illness or inadequate enrolment. Full refunds of all monies paid will be made if a workshop is cancelled by us and cannot be rescheduled or if no other similar workshop is offered. If the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date you will receive a refund less 25% of the workshop fee.
If a workshop is canceled and a similar workshop is offered you can transfer your booking fee to the next workshop. If you are unable to attend any similar workshops you will receive a refund less 25% of the workshop fee.
Cancellation by participants must be made in writing. If you cancel your paid booking prior to seven (7) days of the workshop date, the workshop fee will be refunded less 25% of the fee.
No refund is available if you cancel within seven (7) of the workshop date or for no-shows.
Larissa Dening Photography is not responsible for any other costs which workshop participants may have incurred including but not limited to travel, car rental, insurance, photographic purchases and/or rentals.
3. Postponement Policy
If you have booked and paid for a workshop and are unable to attend on the workshop date, and if another similar workshop is offered at the time of transfer, you can choose to transfer your booking to the next workshop. If the subsequent workshop is cancelled by Larissa Dening Photography or there is not suitable workshop date you will receive a refund less 25% of the workshop fee.
Please note that bookings cannot be transferred within seven (7) days of the workshop date.
4. Limitation of Liability
Payment of your booking fee represents your acceptance of all terms and conditions outlined anywhere on this website.
- We will work incredibly hard to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience during the workshop. However, because of the nature of photography and the environment we will be exploring, there will always be the potential for certain risks, unforeseen circumstances and dangers to arise, and we accept no responsibility, liability or expenses caused by these. These can include but are not limited to: injury, death, illness, accident, quarantine, strike, damage to equipment, property or digital data loss and expenses of any nature.
5. Client Responsibility
- You must have a level of fitness commensurate with your chosen workshop and you are responsible for bringing the appropriate equipment. A moderate level of fitness is required.
- Every participant voluntarily assumes all risks and will hold us, the workshop leader, any co-leader or assistants, harmless from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, claims, debts, and demands which arise in connection with the workshop. The terms hereof shall serve as a release and assumption of risk for your heirs, administrators, and executors, and for all members of my family, including any minors accompanying you.
For your safety, you agree to the following requirements:
- Wear appropriate footwear relevant to the specific shoot i.e. spiked rock-shoes or hiking boots
- Bring a functional torch/headlamp
- Always be wearing or carrying appropriate clothing
Comply fully with the safety instructions given by the workshop leader.
- All participants accept responsibility for their own safety.
- Alert the tour leader(s) of any danger or dangerous behaviour of other workshop clients.
- Always support other workshop clients to adopt a culture of safety on tour.
During a tour we may take photographic or video records in which you may appear. Such material may be used for promotional purposes including but not limited to our website and social media channels.
If you do not wish to appear in any promotional material please advise us at the time of booking.
We collect the personal information you have supplied during the booking process, including your name and contact details. We collect this personal information in order to complete the booking process and to allow us to maintain our relationship with you prior to, during, and after the tour.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us.
Your personal information remains private with us.
- By submitting the booking form and/or registering for a workshop you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above. The person who submits the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking terms and conditions.