Have you always wanted to explore Tasmania and take amazing photos at the same time?
Come with me on an adventure of a lifetime to the picturesque land of Tasmania. I am hosting a tour along with fellow photographer Stephen Waller to the enchanting land of lush greenery, impressive mountains, sparkling waterfalls and pristine coast line. Tasmania has everything a photographer could want in one little island. It is also astro season and we will be in prime position at Cradle Mountain to capture the milky over the magical peaks of Cradle Moutain if the weather is kind to us!
Over 7 days we will chase the light over this magical land from coast to mountains and everything in between.
With this being only a small tour group (maximum of 6) the two of us are able to give you the personalised attention that other tours can’t.
We have both been photographers for 20 years collectively and know how to create the best compositions for the most eye catching images.
Our combined technical knowledge and creativity will have you walking away with a collection of stunning images to show your friends and family plus some wonderful memories.
Yes I want to come, tell me more…
The Tasmania Dreamscapes photo tour will run from Sunday 30th April 2023 to Saturday 6th May 2023 starting and ending in Hobart. Over those 7 days you will see the following amazing locations:
- Cradle Mountain and do some hikes, capture sunrise and sunsets at the famous Dove lake, and even capture the Milky Way if we are lucky! We may even chance seeing and capturing the Aurora Australis!!
- Hobart and it’s stunning surrounding waterfalls
- The very picturesque Wineglass Bay
- The Bay of Fires and that infamous tree that is almost as famous at the Wanaka Tree in NZ.
- Friendly Beaches which is the photo in the header
- And everything in between. There will be stops along the way if we see something that needs to be photographed!
So much value for $3595.00 AUD
What to expect…
From sunrise to sunset we will make sure you are at the right place at the right time to capture the sky exploding in colour, lots of walks to beautiful scenic locations. Please note that the weather and light conditions play a big part in creating these images. Although we have an itinerary set in place, we love to chase the light and the best conditions and need to adapt to create the best photography experience for you. As much as we try to stick to the itinerary and visit all above locations, there may be times when change is needed. This is all part of the experience!
There will be plenty of ‘stop the car’ moments along the way with a lot of laughs.
- A fun adventure through one of the most beautiful places Australia has to offer
- Two professional photographers as your guide
- Learn how to shoot long exposures, night photography, sunrises and sunsets
- Learn how to compose and execute strong compositions
- Learn how to comfortably shoot in Manual Mode
- 6 Nights Accomodation in your own room in clean comfortable hotel rooms, oapartments and cabins
- Comfortable, spacious transport for the entire trip.
What’s not included…
- Flights to and from Hobart
- Transfers to and from the airport to the accommodation.
- Travel Insurance
- Other expenses, i.e laundry, phone etc
What you will learn…
- ISO, Aperture and Shutterspeed and how they all work together to create amazing images
- Correctly exposing an image (dynamic range, understanding light including the use of filters in achieving balance)
- How to compose an image (including main focal point, framing, foreground and depth of field)
- Long exposure and working in low light
- Using tripods, filters, remote shutters and other accessories
So what are you waiting for? Click the button below before all spots are gone! $500 deposit due upon sign up.
Who are we?
Larissa is an international award winning landscape and travel photographer from Brisbane, Australia. She travels the world taking photos to promote amazing tourist destinations.
She has been featured in Australian Traveler magazine, on Channel 7’s television program The Great South East, Queensland Weekender and is a published author.
She has a constant case of wanderlust and is always planning her next adventure which she write about on her blog: www.larissadening.com
She also loves teaching people how to take amazing photos and runs workshops throughout the year.
After graduating University with a Bachelors degree in Drama majoring in Film and TV, Stephen has forged a 20 year career as a television producer; with the past 17 years working in Children’s Television. The majority of those years were spent at Channel Ten producing such shows as Totally Wild and Scope. While Children’s Television has been an amazing outlet for his creative cravings it wasn’t enough and that’s where photography came in. Stephen started taking his love for photography seriously about 8 years ago and hasn’t looked back.