Capturing Pastel Skies Workshop
Do you want to learn how to capture those beautiful colours in the sky at sunrise and sunset?
Well then, this workshop is for you! I have been capturing pastel skies for over 7 years now and I want to teach you everything I know, with easy to learn content and a small group environment. This workshop is limited to a maximum of 4 people, so I can cover all your questions and give you the time and personal knowledge that other workshops don’t provide.
What you will learn from this workshop:
For being part of the workshop you get instant access to my Secret Guide to Pastel Skies E-course along with learning the following:
- ISO and how the 3 work together
- Shooting in manual mode
- Understanding exposure
- Understanding composition and how to frame a picture perfectly
- How to use filters and an understanding of how they can improve your images
- How to create long exposures
After going through the basics of how to use your camera in Manual Mode we will then get everyone set up and capturing the colours in the sky as the sun goes down. This is where we will talk about the benefit of filters and if you don’t own filters already, I will provide some for you to use.
What to bring:
- DSLR camera with “manual mode”
- Shutter Release cable or Wireless Remote
- Filters (if you have them)
- Wide Angle Lens (recommended)
I will be doing workshop from Sunshine Coast down to Byron Bay. Click on the link below to see where I will be on what dates!
So what are you waiting for. Sign up now to book for the next workshop. Come and learn all the secrets of taking amazing photos! It will be great fun!